Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Spring in your step... Not really

I have not posted anything recently, I have slowed down work on Gort due to being busy at work during the day and the recent bout of humid \ thunderstorm weather. Not to completely stop I have added ears to Gort and another layer of Papier mache.

I have spent a lot of time with the EEEPC and various other linux \ linuxes I like the EEEPC so much, I like that it powers up fast.
After using it for a while I have only one complaint it gets hot, very hot.

I moved my project movies to Viddler (which I also like)

Other projects have my attention too but I want to see how it turns out first.

The upcoming weekend is Canada day and I will try to give the workshop a good clean up.

During the summer I would like to paint Gort while the weather is good and give him a chance to dry in the fresh air.
More soon (hopefully)

No comments: